Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
A little help for Light and I? I_vote_lcapA little help for Light and I? I_voting_barA little help for Light and I? I_vote_rcap 
L
A little help for Light and I? I_vote_lcapA little help for Light and I? I_voting_barA little help for Light and I? I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

A little help for Light and I?

Go down 
3 posters

Which one do you think~?
A little help for Light and I? I_vote_lcap0%A little help for Light and I? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A little help for Light and I? I_vote_lcap67%A little help for Light and I? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
A little help for Light and I? I_vote_lcap0%A little help for Light and I? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A little help for Light and I? I_vote_lcap33%A little help for Light and I? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
L
Admin
L

A little help for Light and I? Empty
PostSubject: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:04 am

Light and I will be going to Anime Expo this year.
We plan to go as, well, Light and L, though we would also like to go as a different anime pair for a couple of days. We would like your opinion.
Please vote on our poll and help us decide~! These cosplays fit us, due to me being rather short as well as Light being rather tall.

1) Mori and Honey. (OHSHC)
2) Chibitalia and Austria. (Hetalia)
3) Sealand and England. (Hetalia)
4) England and young America. (Hetalia)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 am

CHIBITALIA AND AUSTRIA!!!
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:09 am

... So you are making me wear a dress, Misa. /lol
Aaaah I really wanna be Chibitalia, but it's so hard to decide!
Thanks a lot for your opinion, it's helping a lot |'D...
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:11 am

You shouldn't have said that, L~

It doesn't help that I'm Hungary according to Rose~ I whent to Ohayocon as Lithuania only cause I have short hair atm o3o
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:12 am

Short/tall cosplays are great, lol... I want to wear the Austria costume :3
hetalia is lacking really tall girls ouo
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:20 am

You just want to see me in a dress, Miss Amane, admit it~ /shotdown

Yeah, it would be great to do those two xD Though, I'd also love to be England and little America, that'd also be adorable <3

aww, I wish I would have been able to see that~ Were you a good Lithuania~?
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:22 am

Not sure. I have a picture, when I upload it I'll show ya o3o
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Alright, then I can't wait to see it >u< ~!
Also, I need one more opinion :'D
Would these suffice for Chibitalia's dress~?
A little help for Light and I? Cdyybwwkkgrhqrioe0gqdsd
A little help for Light and I? Bzlwcsqcwkkgrhqjh4ew5hd
A little help for Light and I? 4hoopgallery
A little help for Light and I? Cdd7boq2kkgrhqrliezgfem
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:35 pm

I think it would. You'd need to push the sleaves up so they'd poof, but they'd be GREAT :D
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:40 pm

I'm so bad at finding things... Purple button up coats do not exist D:
At least beige trousers do... and black shoes... and glasses. o-o
WELL ALL I NEED IS THE MAIN PART OF THE COSPLAY.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Hooray~ Thank you Misa, I'm glad that I found the right clothing >u< ~

...AND A WIG. YOU NEED A WIG. I'M BEATING YOU, I FOUND EVERYTHING AND ALREADY ORDERED THE DRESS. /victorylaugh
... 'CEPT SHOES BUT THAT'S EASY.
watchmenotbeabletofindthem
ADFKJ CHECK GOODWILL :T
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:43 pm

GOODWILL IS THE BEST PLACE EVER. It's like cosplays'R'us. And the best part? EACH ONE HAS A TOTALY DIFERENT STOCK :D
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:49 pm

There are like five different Goodwills around where I live... and a Formal Goodwill so I might check there. Well, I guess they did have a purple suit when I dressed up as Willy Wonka in the fourth grade. lol...
Purple. Button-up. Coats.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:50 pm

You'll find 'em. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Check them this weekend then, ya lazy :T ~ AND I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THE FORMAL GOODWILL, WHAT IS THIS.

You also gotta finish your Light cosplay or I'm dragging you to AX half naked D:|
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:55 pm

THIS
IS
SPARTA!

Lolhalfnaked D:>
I'm only missing the wig, and it's on bookmarks <3
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:14 pm

SPARTA IS DEAD.

... Well then you better get the wig or Light's gonna have some looong brown hair C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little help for Light and I?   A little help for Light and I? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little help for Light and I?
Page 1 of 1