Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
We're #1! And Dull. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
We're #1! And Dull. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
We're #1! And Dull. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
We're #1! And Dull. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
We're #1! And Dull. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
We're #1! And Dull. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
We're #1! And Dull. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
We're #1! And Dull. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
We're #1! And Dull. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
We're #1! And Dull. I_vote_lcapWe're #1! And Dull. I_voting_barWe're #1! And Dull. I_vote_rcap 
L
We're #1! And Dull. I_vote_lcapWe're #1! And Dull. I_voting_barWe're #1! And Dull. I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus