Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
20's or 50's - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20's or 50's - Page 2 I_voting_bar20's or 50's - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
L
20's or 50's - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20's or 50's - Page 2 I_voting_bar20's or 50's - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

20's or 50's

Go down 
+3
L
!Kira
Chibi-Misa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Francis Acy

Francis Acy

20's or 50's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:56 am

A 'rapping slipup'? By god, man, why hold it against me? Didn't you want to be friends in the first place? Maybe we could make it up, I own a fondue bar, did you know? It comes complete with all the chocolate you could ever desire.

(Damn, I laughed so hard when I realized what I'd done xD I've been going back and forth so much today and I kept telling myself, 'I need to relog before I po--' Oh damn.
Well, I know L texts her regularly and you know what else else? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT'S SO AMAZING ABOUT HS HOLY CRAP MY ROTTING MIND. Do no understand ;___Wink
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:02 am

... all the chocolate? All of it? *look like that of a kid in a candy store.*

((Lol, let me guess, you're somewhere in act 1-3 am I right? It gets HOLLY FUCKNG AMAZING by act 4. It's not so bad in act 2 and 3, not obsession worthy, but definetly not bad. Act 1.... is there to weed out thoes who can't sit though alot of text, I think, and also any would be fans that are.... well, for lack of better terms.... compleatly immature? I don't know. Rose describes it better.))
Back to top Go down
Francis Acy

Francis Acy

PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:09 am

All the chocolate *licks lips enticingly* A family fortune worth of chocolate. Would you like that?

(I couldn't make it through act one, but obviously I can sit through text. (HOLYCRAPDN12). Idk, maybe I'll give it another try. I don't even know what it's supposed to be about D: /flails)
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:15 am

*nods head, may or may not be drooling slightly. Yeah, isn't drooling. But looks as though he might as well be.* Yeah... That would be... that would be..... yeah. *can't form a coherent sentance, that much chocolate.... omg.*

((Lol, yeah, see, I gave up a few pages into act one as well. I'm truely glad I whent back. The plot really sets it'self up in act two, there it starts makeing sence. Then in act three it gets all mind-fucky ouo.

The base of it is: There's four kids, and they enter this game (sorta like in Tron, but not. At all.) And the game.... is.... umm.... I don't even know were to begine to describe it. So I won't.

Anyway, one of the kids, Dave, does alot of raping in the begining.... which is why Rose and I jumped on that so quickly lol. And then later on there's a bunch of Trolls. Yeah. It's just something you'll have to read. I promise you, it starts getting better after act one, and you'll be... OMG. By act 4, I promise you.

But yeah that may just be the obsession talking.))
Back to top Go down
Francis Acy

Francis Acy

PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:25 am

*leads Mello back to his house and leads him to the party room where the chocolate is* So here we have dark chocolate, white chocolate, milk chocolate, stawberry chocolate, even orange chocolate. Go ahead, try some, you should try being rich some day. *laughs*

(Then-- Yeah, I'll give it a shot. D:
Misa looks like Light's whore in the picture I drew and Mikami looks like a pedophile ouo; Well then! Heh.
So earlier today I discovered I can sing country. Country. I absolutely abhor country music, yet I can sing it. I'm sadded and enlightened at the same time. D:)
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:32 am

*stares in awe, utter fucking awe, at all the chocolate. He witholds the comment that he /has/ tried being rich... just, not clean money rich. Ha... But still, oh gog, the choloate.* You sure? *Has lots of pride, but an utter weakness for Chocolate. So long as this isn't some sort of fucking trap to get him to owe the kid something, he'd take no care to the backhanded insult and do just as told and try some*

((:DDDDD YAY.

lol owo; Arn't they though? /shot.

Hmm.... well. Hmm. Two questions: 1: Have you tried singing anything else? Maybe You have a wide range of songs to sing :3 2: Have you ever listened to Kenny Rodgers?))
Back to top Go down
Francis Acy

Francis Acy

PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:45 am

Of course, I have plenty where that came from, besides, I dispise sweet things. *picks up a bag of spicy cheetos and begins nomming* I'd prefer something to lighten my tastebuds. Plus, sweets make up fat, and fat makes you unpopular. Unless your rich. WHICH I AM. *laughs again* If I had to pick, the Belgium Chocolate is my favorite. Directly imported, too!

(Why do I enjoy making characters asses? D: It's just fun.
Misa, of course she's Light's whore, and maybe Mikami's secretely a rapist, but never a pedophile! D: /dies

Opera. I can sing opera and country. Nothing else, lol Dx My friend adores Kenny Rodgers, lol xD He's okay, maybe the only country song I like is the one I've been humming all day: Giddy on up, Giddy on out... lol :3)
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:59 am

*with a smirk takes his advice and snatches up a bar, sitting down whever and turning to face the guy, kid... man... whatever* Ha, you're alright Acy, but not becuse you're rich. *Opens the paper or whatever wrapping it may have before snapping off a peice.... and just.... omg, chocolate~ Savors it for a moment before turning back his attention to Francis.* You're funny, in your own way.

((Ass charaters are the funnest to play though~ ... I guess I just repeated what I just said.
Hmm, actuly I'd say that's a little on the backward side, but then my Misa /is/ a whore and the Mikami in question was Rose's Mikami. Gog, trying to give a child a whale, the nerve. lol. "Bitches love wwhales", and it's okay you don't get that. It's just more of our.... HS obession. Or friends in rl have been getting irksome with our near constant puns and referances while they're still lurking toward act 1 and 2 and not getting anything we're saying.

I can sing opera too :DDD I just.... don't sing it. Are you sure you just haven't tried other things? What about.... ummm..... Jazz? Showtunes?
And yeah, I find him to be the exception to my rule. My rule being I don't like country and rap. (However childish rap battles are extreamly fun.)))
Back to top Go down
Francis Acy

Francis Acy

PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:26 am

*raises an eyebrow and leans over the back of a chair, smiling* I'm so glad to hear that. I question how many friends I have that don't love me for my money. *takes another bite of cheeto and wipes his hands off with a napkin* I suppose I could say you're okay. At least we have some things in common...

(I have no friends who watch Death Note who live locally, and L and I have so many inside jokes, or I'll hear something that reminds me of it and I'll laugh and I look like an idiot xD
I kinda have to sing jazz for my recital in about a month or so, I'm singing Cruella Devil (<333), but I can't do the whole jazz thing D: I love listening to jazz, though. Mmm... Rap. I'd have to say the only rap I like is Swiss rap (forgot the artist name) and Eminem. I hate just reading off lyrics, it has to have some kind of tune.)
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:35 am

Heh, yeah *takes another bite of chocolate, a lopsided grin on his face.* You know maybe if you didn't advertise it so much when you meet someone you'd know then. At least, you'd know ya made a friend not because of money. Right?

((Ahh, heh, when I was obsessing over DN as hard as I was HS (which really wasn't that long ago, you knew me over the summer lol) that was my same case, 'cept there's alot of people around here who were into DN as well so they got the jokes. All the HS stuff, like whales, stairs, and any of the troll's quirks, along with just a pleathora of other inside jokes, just sorta..... fly over everyone's heads. But I know you know wha I'm talking about cause you were just talking about it with DN, so why am I repeating myself? Or... the thought? Probably cause I'm tired =w=

Also Eminem ♥♥♥ If you remeber the artist's name, tell me, okay? ouo

Also, I'm going to end up unresponcive now. I'm tired. And I've got some examy things tommorrow. So goodnight! Epic dreams!))
Back to top Go down
Francis Acy

Francis Acy

PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:44 am

*licks his finger off insted of doing the polite thing* I... I suppose so, huh? I suppose I depend on the wealth, maybe it's not a bad thing... Maybe? *bites lip and looks down* Thing is, I'm not a likeable person without it, y'know? I know y'know.

(Because repeating things is good for memorization. /nods Yep, that's what my Spanish teacher tells me! /shot
Anyways, yeah... Eminem<3 I'll go look up the name of the song later. HAVE FUN ON YOUR EXAM. I BET IT WILL BE A BLAST.

Edit: It's Gimma <3)
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:41 pm

*shrugs, biteing off a bit more.* Eh, maybe. Sometimes it just takes finding another asshole who not only tollarates ya but maybe relates. Hell if I know, but yeah... Either way if you find a friend rather than a money-hungry grubsucker who's only after kissing your ass for the material reward, you're less likely to be stabbed in the back when the newer, shinier, richer kid shows up.

((Exams killed my brain and it took a day or so to recover :B
Gimma? I'll check it out~))
Back to top Go down
Francis Acy

Francis Acy

PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:49 pm

*bites his lip thinks how he /is/ the richest kid.* Thinking back on it... I think I only have about two friends.. *looks to the side and lights a cigarette, think of offering one to Mello but stopping, chocolate, right* All my collegues hate me, and my boss censors just about everything I say, especially my Kira stance. *grimaces* I hate that man.

[Exams are just horrible D: And Near got me reuinited with Soul Eater again by asking me if I though Chrona was a girl or a boy /girl
Oh oh oh... MCDONALDS BREAKFAST. /foamsatmouth)
Back to top Go down
Miri

Miri

PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am

... Hello ... *laughs* okay so I'm new to this site and my profile name isn't a name of any character in DN. (I am new so I really don't know if I was supposed to name myself after someone who wasn't in the anime) *laughs* ... Anyways... , Misa I think your idea is wonderful ^__^ !!!! I really want to be part of this rpg... haha, but I only rp'd once ... with my brother ... It was rlly cool I guess, but I really think he was using his character as an excuse to call me name (His character always did) BUT WHATEVER NVM!! ... So someone help me? Also was my profile age supposed to b my real age or the age I am in in my character?! xD I'm sorry if I'm being really dumb ^__^
-Miri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20's or 50's   20's or 50's - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

20's or 50's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: Death Note Roleplay :: Interest Check-
Jump to: