Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Build Your own Adventure I_vote_lcapBuild Your own Adventure I_voting_barBuild Your own Adventure I_vote_rcap 
L
Build Your own Adventure I_vote_lcapBuild Your own Adventure I_voting_barBuild Your own Adventure I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Build Your own Adventure

Go down 
+3
L
Teru Mikami
Mello
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mello

Mello

Build Your own Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Okay, okay. Totaly unoriginal, MSPAdventure styled idea here. I'm gonna tell a story! That's sorta RP right? Though pictures, but not quite a comic. If you've read Homestuck or Problem Sluth, then you know the style I'm talking about.

However, I'm not really gonna be the one to tell the story. You are. The first suggestion on where the story should go next will be where it goes. I don't care how out-of-story it is. However, I will limit myself on what I draw. Everything will be kept pg13 or below, so... not that I'd have to worry about that from you guys.

I'll try to update once every few days, so, yeah, giving a reason to come back here Very Happy I'll probably regret this later lol. Anyway, the drawing style won't be /that/ great but I'll try to make it more than just a scribble. So without further adue.... Page one -> ))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:43 pm

The Begining.
Build Your own Adventure Misabu10
Your name is MISA AMANE.

You’re a young girl, in the prime of your youth and modeling carrier. You are also a KIRA, and madly in LOVE with your boyfriend and personal god, LIGHT YAGAMI. You are currently in your ROOM, accompanied by your SHINIGAMI REM.

What do you do?
===> FORGET THE FLIGHTY BROAD, LET'S BE THE LAW-LOVING DOUCHEBAG

Last edited by Mello on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Build Your own Adventure Mikami10
Enough of this FLIGHTY BROAD, let’s be the LAW-LOVING DOUCHBAG.

Your name is TERU MIKAMI.

You are a PROSECUTOR and an avid follower of your personal god, KIRA. You were bullied as a child when trying to help others, but that only made your WILL to help the weak even STRONGER now because you weren’t STRONG enough back then. You help the weak by PUTTING CRIMINALS IN JAIL though THE LEGAL SYSTEM. However, you do not feel this method is very effective. Hence why you DEVOTE yourself to the just and righteous KIRA. Kira’s judgment is ABSOLUTE, no true criminal will be left alive under his rule.

You are on your way home from work, taking a short break before the bus shows up. You’re not to pleased with today’s preceding, but you are sure that you will be able to work things out TOMORROW.

What do you do while you wait?

===> Proceed to BEAT yourself with your BRIEFCASE then hide under the BENCH while singing SHOWTUNES to yourself.

Last edited by Mello on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 pm

===> Proceed to BEAT yourself with your BRIEFCASE then hide under the BENCH while singing SHOWTUNES to yourself.

(By God, this is the most amazing thing ever.)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:41 am

Build Your own Adventure Mikami11

Build Your own Adventure Mikami12

In a fit of pure madness you pick up your BRIEFCASE and begine to BEAT youself MERCELESSLY upon the head with it.
Luckly for you, you are a PANSY and it simply knocked enough sence into you to relize what a STUPID idea this had been.
Upon relizeing you are in a public place you attempt to hide in SHAME from passerby, singing "I FEEL PRETTY" quietly to yourself to CALM you down.

What now, Mari-kami?

==> Give your bitch a whale.

Last edited by Mello on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:04 pm

(Because I'm an impatent little thing.)
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:48 am

Build Your own Adventure Mikami10
Once calm, you have the notion to GIVE YOUR BITCH A WHALE. You do not know where to find a WHALE, and you're rather certain you have no BITCH. What would a BITCH do with a WHALE anyway?

Seriously, now Mikami, what do you do?

===> Fondly Regard Death Note

Last edited by Mello on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:53 am

Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:49 am

Build Your own Adventure Whatsd10
Enough of WHALES, motherfucking DEATH NOTEs are where it's at. Now if only you knew what a DEATH NOTE actuly was. You're not quite sure, but it sounds STUPID.

THIS IS STUPID.

The FLIGHTY BROAD currently has the DEATH NOTE.

Quick! Cure your stupidity!
=====> Go shopping for fruit!!!

Last edited by Mello on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:31 pm

=====> Go shopping for fruit!!!
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:55 pm

===> Reflect on how USELESS you are and lay FACEFIRST on the ground, sobbing like a pansy
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:00 pm

((I love how excited I got for this and I haven't been in the mood to draw anything for it since spamming the link to people. Meh, I'll get to it soon enough, then going with suggestion numero uno. ... and I might even throw in a plot, what the hell. Who knows. ))
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Location : -I stop playing current video game and smoking briefly in order to give an appropriate response and with a sigh- "...wouldn't you like to know..." -then I return to smoking and previous tasks hoping to stay there longer-

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:32 am

-I take a puff of the cigarette I am currently smoking, and look at you sternly in order to accentuate the severity of my next point- "...ok...I hope soon..."
Back to top Go down
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Ashliiiiiie... Updaaaate..... O_O
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:17 pm

((I'm sad to say there probably won't be an update till.... Next wednesday. :T Unless it's non-animated. Cause, h33 h33, that takes up a bit of time :d But more or less, I've sorta... err.... got alot on my plate at the moment. Not that I'm not gonna procrastinate, but I also don't think I'll be working on this much till next tuesday evening when I know I won't have like, eleventy billion things to work on/do/fufill the promise of/terrorize.

Now watch, you guys will get like some mass fucking update of three or so gifs in the next twentyfour hours.

Yeahhhh... it would be funny but don't count on it unless you like disapointment :T

In happier news, happy Homestuck day everyone Very Happy

I'm thinking of making a discussion thread for this so it's not flooded with my haitus (sp?)
OH AND GUYS, GUYSSSSSS. Plot. Stories.... have plot. I think I'm going to find one of these elusive 'plot's and add it to the story.))

Last edited by Mello on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:54 pm

==>Go shopping for fruit.

Build Your own Adventure Failbu10

Today just doesn't seem to be your day. STUPID IDEAS, one after the other, CLAWING at your mind. SERIOUSLY? Shopping for FRUIT? Your kitchen is already stocked with FREASH VEGITATION, why do you need MORE OF IT? You take a moment to sit down and get lost in CONFUSEION and FRUSTRATION.

==>

((And apparently if I want gif to work, it must be a short gif. Well drats. I guess you all miss my epic fail of Mikami missing his bus, and thus looks like he got hit by it, which is what this gif SHOULD be.))

Last edited by Mello on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:58 pm

==>

Build Your own Adventure Lighto10

However this INSUFRABLE SMARTASS happens to be shopping for FRUIT, so why not follow him for a while? But first, lets give him a NAME.

==> ENTER NAME
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Location : -I stop playing current video game and smoking briefly in order to give an appropriate response and with a sigh- "...wouldn't you like to know..." -then I return to smoking and previous tasks hoping to stay there longer-

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:29 pm

-I laugh as I read this, while smoking, a feat I never imagined I could do- "....I like the title you gave him, only AS the name..."
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:58 am

"The Name" can be his title, but that's not his name. :T

OKAY SINCE WE HAVE NO SUGGESTIONS:

Justin Beaver.

You all had your chance to name THE LIGHT YAGAMI whatever you wanted. But nooooo.
Back to top Go down
breona harrson

breona harrson

PostSubject: my carecter is a pokemon/humanoid but still she'd be an amazing twist   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am

*a 21 year old woman with a long black tail and funny ears running down a back rood till she was tripped by a thug she tries to get away but he grabs her by the leg* AHHHHHHH! SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE!?! *tears rolling down her face and tail whipping wildly as she was dragged to a dumpster* SOME ONE ANY ONE PLEASE HELP ME!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanpop.com/fans/nidoqueen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build Your own Adventure   Build Your own Adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Build Your own Adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: Death Note Roleplay :: OOC Roleplay-
Jump to: