Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Another Light I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Another Light I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Another Light I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Another Light I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Another Light I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Another Light I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Another Light I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Another Light I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Another Light I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Another Light I_vote_lcapAnother Light I_voting_barAnother Light I_vote_rcap 
L
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Another Light

Go down 
+2
Teru Mikami
I_Know_Light
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:21 am

This is: Another Light.
Yes, I know you guys already have one but...
THIS LIGHT IS 100% TROLL.
*Light's adorable laugh bubbles up in the background*
And by adorable I mean the first ten seconds of --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slr60AWLW7w
don't bother with the rest.

Anyway, yous guys can call me WishPanic. :3

I may create other charries later.

FORUMS. ARE. ADDICTING. O____________________O
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:57 pm

OhgodMarie XD
TROLOLOLOLOL KAMI?
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:05 pm

... oh Lord. As if the normal one wasn't trouble enough.
Well... Welcome.~
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Mello

Mello

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:56 pm

OMG MARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *Because I'm going to be annoying and not call you by your chosen name* *GLOMPS* HI Very Happy *Squees at the fact you're here~*
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Location : -I stop playing current video game and smoking briefly in order to give an appropriate response and with a sigh- "...wouldn't you like to know..." -then I return to smoking and previous tasks hoping to stay there longer-

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:51 am

-Putting down my video game and putting out my current cigarette, I begin wondering what the truly best response could be to the situation you have put me in. I have not been on this site for very long and the very thought of saying something to you makes me cringe with stress. Deciding a few words, I begin- "...Hai!..."
Back to top Go down
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:45 am

Ash/Stacy- *cuddle puddle* ^_______^

L- MUAHAHAAHHA!!!!

Matt- *waves* You seem a little tense there, Matty! (Light gives Matt a Bro Hug~) :3
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Location : -I stop playing current video game and smoking briefly in order to give an appropriate response and with a sigh- "...wouldn't you like to know..." -then I return to smoking and previous tasks hoping to stay there longer-

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:49 am

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" -I cringe after the hug, and immediately begin smoking another cigarette, while trying to eventually return to a very low charisma yet cool demeanor, but I have a hard time with this task, and give you a response- "...Whyyyyy!?!..."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:51 am

Oh gog, I can see it now, I'm going to wake up tommorrow and look here to find Troll!Light and Matt's epic adventures, arn't I? Haha... oh dear owo;
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:56 am

-Gaining my composure, and after discarding my previous cigarette, I grab a new one in order to maintain it. I respond to you with the only possible outcome I can think of for the situation you have proposed- "...Perhaps...."
Back to top Go down
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:59 am

Matt- Light narrows his eyes suspiciously. "It was a Bro-Hug, man. Haven't you ever experienced a Bro-Hug???" Light acts as if Matt is very suspicious in order to increase his own credibility.

Ash- You say that like it's a bad thing. :3
btw!!! What is that song with Equius and Aratia, and I think Equius sings about his LURVE for Aratia and how he's going to raise her to the highest caste or something~~~ I want to find it!!! O_O
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:03 am

-Realizing you are probably trying to make me look suspicious, I go into defense mode, because I know this threat is real. I remember that you are a potential suspect in our casebook and realize you cannot be trusted, even if you are a so-called "troll", and I begin my retalliation- "...I have been...but not by a SUSPECT!!!..."
Back to top Go down
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 am

Light blinks and his eyes blacken with innocence. "Me?"
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 am

((Mmkay, sent you the links via FB.

... also, thank you Matt. Now I'll forever have the imagry of a grey skinned, horned Light.... how come I never thought that before? >:?))
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:19 am

-I think to myself about the intensity of this moment, and know that what I am about to say will either bring about an intense and dramatic battle, or nothing. I choose my words carefully and begin- "......"
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:21 am

"...sorry Mello...."
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:28 am

(... Pff now I have Troll Light stuck in my head. Why'd you have to bring that uuuup... He probably has bright red blood and the stubbiest horns ever- /shot)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:29 am

Ash- (( YAY THANK YOU!))

L-(( I bet Misa would have a Nepeta mouth... X3 ))

Matt/ Zach - (( You are ridiculous taking two posts to say that one thing!!! XD ))
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:34 am

-concerned by the very statement you just made, I find myself confused by what you are talking about, the concept is rather vague, and I don't really want to think about it. I decide to smoke instead to avoid responding to the obvious cutting statement, but I still give the best response I can to the situation- "..."

(as Zach: yah I know, I didn't see that Ash was talking to me too right away, I thought she had just sent you the links, I apologize for the obscurity of my posts.)
Back to top Go down
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:43 am

(( "the concept is rather vague, and I don't really want to think about it." yea, i caught that!!! ~laughs but is sort of play mad, angry face!~ <-- there's no emote for that!))
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:49 am

-I realize that my homestuck quote didn't go over very well, so I decide to tell the truth, never wanting to offend you, and trying to show that I am not adament towards everyone considered a suspect- "...sorry, I realize my actions have been slightly coarse..."
Back to top Go down
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:53 am

((btw (( means not in character. the homestuck quote didn't upset me tho! sk! I said I was only play mad. I was trying to describe a sort of angry persian cat face!

But seeing as there's no emote like that, I choose...))

tongue
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:05 am

((...OH MY GOG. YOU GUYS, I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT I"M READING ANYMORE /shot Nonono, See, Light... he wouldn't be Karkat. Mello is Karkat. Inferiorit complex and a mouth to boot. No, Light.... Light actuly strikes me as Equius, all sorts of proper and such. But with his own weird quirks.))
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:52 pm

-becoming slightly confused by the Homestuck lingo, I think its time for me to go to Pokemon White, but wait, my DS is further away than I'd like. I am saddened by this and decide to smoke and stare at the ceiling before getting up to go grab it. I sigh and grab it and turn it on, but am once again saddened: I forgot to charge the batteries. I sigh and smoke again, and begin- "...do any of you have a DS charger? Troll Light? Mello?..."
Back to top Go down
I_Know_Light

I_Know_Light

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:40 pm

"That's REGULAR Light to you~!" Light sniffs and looks away. (( in a very snivvy-like way........ :3))
Back to top Go down
...Matt...

...Matt...

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:22 pm

-I understand the pokemon reference and contemplate on whether or not my choice of Tepig was right versus the choice of the grass snake, but then again, Tepig is ok. But I digress from this thought and decide to face the situation at hand, my DS still needs charged, so I decide to take another puff of smoke and continue- "...you may be Light, but I need a charger, do you have one I could perhaps...borrow?..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Light   Another Light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Light
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next