Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Random Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRandom Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barRandom Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
L
Random Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRandom Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barRandom Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Random Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
L
Admin
L

Random Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Random Thread - Page 3 PD__Santa_L_and_the_cookies_by_jkno
I did apologize to the child.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:32 am

Spamming here again.
So, who remembers Coven~?
Random Thread - Page 3 Coven-189540264
/shot
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Of course, how could I ever forget Coven? He's my togepi /shot.

Naw, I remember your son-ish thing that was actuly the spawn of two Mellos~ Seriously though, who could forget Coven :T?

..... however there are a few on the board I honestly can't remeber much about. I know the DN cast, Rose, Nina, ...... and I veagely remeber Sasuki.... but there was someone who began with an M..... I just can't remember his name .... :T Oh well owo

.... no wait, it was Coven's 'partner'!... Madora I think....? Something like that... IDK T_T *bashes skull in for poor memory*
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:29 am

... Well, I certainly never forgot about him.
Of course. >n>

WAIT
TWO MELLO'S WUT
He told me that I raped him one night, (how, I honestly don't know,) and got him pregnant :C /sob

And I never recieved the news that Coven had a partner...
I guess that just shows how much I pay attention ono
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:43 am

Yeah, I could have sworn someone came in as another Mello.... eeeh, I dun know. I really just down't know owo;

Yeah, Madara (or whatever thier name was) usualy only got on if Coven was, and... usualy all that would go on, if memory serves correctly (which it probably doesn't) is rape echother.... o3o

Ahh well owo Anyway, point is, Coven existed and yourself and Mello were his parents, even if one wasn't biological and the other just didn't make sence ♥

o3o I miss thoes days..... L, queeeeestion. No one would mind if I invited peoples from the FMA board who are also diehard DN fans, would they? *Is determined to bring back the DN board, even if ish being lazy about it*
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:50 am

...hmm. Well, this whole thing is quite odd, so I wouldn't be suprised if it was some other Mello.

I think I remember a bit of that... though, it was long ago. You are quite right, Misa, for we really do need to get the board back together once more.

I don't mind one bit, it would be great to meet others~ Plus, I am a bit of an FMA fan myself, so it would be very interesting~ I'll try to get on iScribble a lot more often, though my computer doesn't seem to like loading the site.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:49 pm

It might be the lag... speaking of, the word on iS is that rp are baned on the public and hybrid boards D: It's cause 80% of the chat that whent on was rp... and instead of, ya know.... trying to come to some good agreement with the site's users, they're just banning all who RP in the public (unless it's image).

According to Rose, they also may ban it from the private boards, but for now it's not. Also: I've actuly seen no official word, just what everyone else has said so yeah owo;

Anyway, I'll have the DN fans on the board hopefuly before Sunday *Procrastinator to the extream* owo

Edit: Aka, imediately after posting this I whent and invited like.... ten or so peoples :D Peoples I was fairly certain were DN fans o3o And the ones I knew for sure were.

Also: http://www.vizanime.com/deathnote in case anyone wants to watch the series again for free~ o3o
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:54 am

Also see: Hulu.com for all your Anime needs... Well, not all but. Yeah.
this thread is dying!
ANIME EXPO! IS ANYONE ON HERE GOING, BY CHANCE?
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:00 am

I'M GOING. /troll
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:01 am

Can't say I am... however I DID just come from Ohayocon just yesterday. And Guess What I Got~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

Death Note Mafia CARDS :D
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 am

Aww, that's a bummer that we won't see you there...
Oyahocon must have been amazing though >u< !
And I remember seeing DN mafia cards at ALA, they're so epic :'D
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:12 am

DNM is my favorite party game~

But yeah, one of these days we WILL be at the same con. It'll probably be a year or so from now though :T
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:18 am

well huh... I'll be at A-Kon.. Lol ^ ^
I WANT TO SEE WHAT A DNM CARD LOOKS LIKE
and L stop joh troll in Wink
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:24 am

DNM
I LOVE IT. I'm so good at that game~ lD -EGOTISTICALFTW-
But really, I win all the time as L.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:30 pm

Careful what you do...
Cause God is watching your every move...
Hold my hand in the dark streets,
For if you do I know that I'll be safe.
Even if I'm far away and alone,
I can be sure that you'll find me there...
This I know.
You draw me close for a while, so quiet.
You tell me everything.
If I forget what you say,
Then you'll come to me,
And tell me again,
Yes you'd tell me once. A. Gain.

But what happens when I know it all?
Then what should I do, after that?
What then?
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:47 pm

|D One of my favorite songs to sing in the car~
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:24 pm

It's on my iPod :3
I drew such an adorable chino of Light and I'm too lazy to get on my computer to scan it..
On another note: food poisoning sucks.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:30 pm

DDD: Yes, yes it does *hugs tightly*
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:37 pm

Mcdonalds... ;S
I still love their sausage, though... With syrup. Agh, food poisoning...
Time to stuff relight 2 in the xbox and relax with the notion that I don't have school tomorrow. SNOW.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:49 pm

XD Yeah... we're getting an icestorm here. I won't mind I guess so long as it doesn't knock out the power :T
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:51 pm

well, I'll be pretty mad if the power goes out here...
He'll, I'm really in the mood to Roleplay, but I can't think of any ideas x-x
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:52 pm

I know what you mean. I've been like, checking the forum every ten or so minutes all day today.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Uhhhhhhg.... We must brainstorm or... Something!
WHERES L?!
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:11 pm

Umm... sorta here sorta not. You, Mikami and L keep doing a juggleing act of who's here ad who's not o3o

Brainstorm... brainstorm...... hmmmm..... yeah, all that's hitting me right now is pokemon cause I was a silly goose today and bought Mystery Dungen Blue o3o
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:14 pm

L'S HERE.
WHY.
WHAT DID I DO.
DEADNEAR DID IT. /shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread   Random Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next