Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
L
Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_voting_barTruth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.

Go down 
+3
!Kira
L
Chibi-Misa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
L
Admin
L

Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:44 am

It seems the irresistable Light cannot use such brilliant lies to have everyone love him forever. *leans back on the couch that is there for some reason and waits quietly for his dare*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:44 am

He paused for a moment to let Light speak. He had wanted to speak up and help defend his Kami's attractiveness, but he decided to follow the orders given to him. The blush becoming more apparent because of the wink, he cleared his throat again, ".....k-kami....can I speak now?"

{{ I make Mikami such an uke. WhydoIdothisIdon'tevenlikeshonen-ai. XD;; }}
{{ Also, I need to pay attention. I didn't even see the last three posts before posting this. XD }}
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:47 am

*eyes start to water* You're being a very cruel best friend then.... *breaks eye contact* .... just.... stop. If you don't start being truthful you'll have nothing by the end of the night. *looks up* Yes, Teru... just.... dare Ryuzaki already.
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:52 am

-nods and looks over at L- "L......I dare you to stop eating sweets for a week. Eat healthy for once. You know.....vegetables, meat, grains.....this is all in your benefit."
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:59 am

*L sat silently for a while, staring over at Misa. He blinked and looked over at Mikami, tilting his head* ... Mikami, I do maintain a healthy diet. Though my sweet intake isn't as normal as it should be, I do exercise as well as balance the food groups. I'm afraid that I cannot accept this dare, because this game will not continue for a week, so I should not be forced from consuming sweets within that time period.

(In other words, hell no ;__; /shot )
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:01 am

((Rose's computer logged her out so.... umm..... penalty game then...?/shot))
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:02 am

Light cups Misa's head in his hands and his eyes begin to water too. "Misa, Misa, no. I'm not meaning to be a horrible friend, I just wanted to know. I love you, with all my heart and soul, please don't hold this against me, you should know that no one is perfect..." He breaks off eyes contact and stands up dramatically, the kneals down on one knee. "I was meaning to do this tonight when we were alone but it seems things have taken a turn for the worst. Misa Amane, will you be my beloved?" He asked dramatically, opening a box containing a blindingly sparkly ring.

((/shooooooot))
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:08 am

*L jumped up and stared at the sight before him, shaking his head* Miss Amane, tell me that you honestly do not fall for such an act. I will not just sit here and have Light decieve you like this once more. Women should not be treated like this, that much I know. *glares at Light* Stand up, you sick monster. How dare you treat her like this, using marriage as a cover up for your mistake. I actually thought for a second that you could not sink any lower than your current position.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:09 am

..............................................You................... must really not know how to be a friend.... *really can't help the crying now... I mean... it's... a ring. A Kiradamned ring, obviously at some point this wasn't a bluff or he just doesn't care about money, and she really doesn't know which.* ..... excuse me.... *gets up and runs to the bathroom... yeah, sick. Throwing up now.* *AWKWARD SILENCE LEFT IN THE WAKE~*
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:15 am

Light furrows his brow, infuriated with L. His watery eyes, bloodshot, glare towrds him, and then lovingly back at Misa, "If I had no burning passion is my heart for you, Misa, would I proclaim my love you you with a ring I had earlier prepared? I had planned a long night together, but... L wishes for us never to be together because he believes in his heart that my ways are sinister... but Misa you know this was all a dying mistake... you KNOW I LOVE YOU!" Light looked at Misa wish desperate eyes and whispered again, "I love you, Misa Amane...I do."
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:16 am

(I call post fail. Light's yelling it through the door<3)
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:20 am

*wants to belive him. Wants to stupidly belive him again so badly if she wasn't already sick with grief she'd be sick.* .... .... Light..... *Kira, she hated the sound of her voice right now, so whiney, broken sounding.... it was pathetic* .... what's my favorite color. *A very simple question that any boyfriend who cares about thier girlfriend should know, right?*
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:23 am

*L stared intensely at him, tilting his head* Oh, so you intend to give me that look when you're the one being a heartless monster. Light, you have made your Misa cry. The same Misa that you supposedly love deeply and would never hurt in any way. Now you have made her sick and flee to the restroom in tears. Do not be shoving so many false emotions down her damn throat. *He shook his head slowly* Light Yagami, you are in no way a gentleman. Play her as an idiot, though she can see through your ways. You even had the audacity to carry a ring in your pocket may something like this slip up. *squats back down on the couch* You're only sick.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:29 am

"Black, sweetie, you wear it all the time... We've never shared these petty things before, but that's because we only need love to hold ourselfs together. You love Gothic Lotica and modeling... acting... your beautifu inside and out. A man would pay dearly to be able to have a shot at a piece of art like you..." He whispered sweetly. "Don't you dare listen to L and his halfassed attempts to pull us apart. I would never mean to make you cry and my heart is simply broken, hearing your broken voice. I would never squander one million yen on a woman who I didn't adore..."
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:37 am

*holds back any immediate reactions* ... *stands, takeing a deep breath and opens the door* ... Ten thousand dollars..... Light..... why? Apparently you don't listen to me. I thought, ... I thought you'd at least have payed attention when I've showered you with love and adoation.... Red. Red was the color of my world when I first saw you, red as love, as blood and as ... god.(Kira)
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:39 am

*L sighed and bit his thumb, no longer attempting to defend Misa. Perhaps she will be strong and defend herself, through he knew the likeliness of such a thing might be pretty rare*
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:48 am

(I'm expecting a victory text from L)

Light steped up closer to Misa and grabbed her by the wrists, his eyes watering again, and the ring retired to the floor. "Red" he mouthed, "Red like a beating heart, Red like the blood beating through my veins, Red like your eyes, like the setting sun, like my dreams at night, like love? Red is a beautiful color... Red... it really is." Light sighed and stepped back from Misa, bending over to pick his ring and box off the floor. He turns around and begins mumbling to the wall, "Red... I should have waited. I screwed it all up... she'll never love me. What have I done?" He turns his attention back to Misa. "I'm sorry, I never should have tired to win your heart, it's just... Your the first girl to win mine. I love you Misa, and I'm sorry. We really should have talked more."

(I got it <3)
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:56 am

.... get over yourself. Who are you trying to fool, Light....? *can feel tears running down her cheeks again but doesn't care* Are you just that stuck to acting? .... you know what.... I ha-haven't done my dare. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going t-to go stuff my face with sweets till I hit a sugar coma. *squeezes past him, pulling her wrist away if he still holds it, and heads toward the kitchen, really hopeing it was possable to get a sugar coma......*

(Hmm? o3o)
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:02 am

(Hmm... I'm suddenly stuck by a strong feeling of hate Very Happy)

Light slumped down, leaning against the back of the couch, surely L was happy. "I spent the world for her, L. Do you not realize that I really do love her? You've made my life a living hell..." Light plaed with the idea of running afterr Misa, but fought against it. He had been living a lie so long, maybe he really thought it was true. Or maybe, he was just as sick as L had told him he was... "I love you Misa..."
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:12 am

*sits at the kitchen table, not yet bothering with the sweets as she was sure she couldn't keep them down. She was thinking about.... giving up ownership. Then, the one thing screaming logic in her ear would be gone and maybe Light could trick her into being happy again with his lies.... but what would be the point? She'd be useless to him then, and would only be of use getting her memories back. ... well, at least she might delude her naive little head into thinking he fooled her to spare her feelings....? ....quiters way out. Misa-Misa doesn't quit. Misa came to Kira to help Kira, not fall in love with Light. .... Sick as she was feeling, she got up again and whent back to the livingroom with a cheerfuly bright expression on her face, "Light-kun, thank you for trying to make Misa happy but Misa knows your heart isn't hers. ... if it makes Light feel any better, Misa is a yaoi fangirl so Light shouldn't hide his real feelings any more. Misa will still ... lo...care for Light as a friend and feels very happy he held her feelings so much in his heart that he was willing to marry her even... if he had feelings for someone else. *Front infront of L*
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:37 am

(Sakujoed. That was horrid on my part. Ill type it in the morning... in the library where I should be studying :/ )
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:37 am

-sakajos due to previous sakajo o3o- Alrighty then~ Goodnight!))
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:52 am

*L stared over at Light* Light, please, save those staged tears for someone fooled by them. Do not try to keep this rediculous act up, for Misa already has you figured out, and anything else that you say is just hurting her even worse. You cannot even begin to try blaming your mistakes on me, for everything backfired on you by your own actions. Do try to rethink your actions, won't you? *goes silent as Misa returns, occasionally shifting his glance from Light to Misa. He stared at Misa after she finished confronting Light, proud and amazed that she stood up for herself but not showing any hints of it*
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:31 pm

*fidgets in the awkward silence that seems to linger* S-so... who's turn is it, anyway?
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Mikami just asked me to refrain from consuming any sort of sweet for a week, though I would rather not accept such a thing.

Last edited by L on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Truth or Dare or some other partygame. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: General Chat :: Chat and Games-
Jump to: