Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
The Kira Fanclub I_vote_lcapThe Kira Fanclub I_voting_barThe Kira Fanclub I_vote_rcap 
L
The Kira Fanclub I_vote_lcapThe Kira Fanclub I_voting_barThe Kira Fanclub I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The Kira Fanclub

Go down 
+2
Teru Mikami
Chibi-Misa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

The Kira Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: The Kira Fanclub   The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:01 pm

So like Misa ttly thinks there should be a Kira fanclub so we can, ya know, disscuss Kira related.... stuff and stuff. Doesn't that sound ttly awsome?

Well, like, first topic to put out there: Kira is ttly Kawii and Hawt, ya know? Well I guess you wouldn't know. Nevermind. But like, his ideasare ttly kawii and hawt ya know? Nothing sexier than a strong sence of justice, no?

((For the lolz. Just wanna see how peeps play with this theme of an "Kira Fanclub" blog/ or even a real meeting and Misa's just being more of a ditz than normal. I'll leave it up to whoever's replying))
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

The Kira Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kira Fanclub   The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Kira, huh?........I LOVE KIRA. o3o

And just.....OMK, I JUST LOVE KAMI. So amazing. I mean, leik, srsly. JUST. Ohmykami. Just wow. His sense of justice is just.....Excuse me while I fanboy. ALKDJF;ALKF;ADF;SLKFJ

{{ Being out of character, FTW. C: }}
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

The Kira Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kira Fanclub   The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:23 pm

lol, Misa can see that Mikami-chan. .... do I know you from somewhere? Oh well, so what's your favorite thing about Kira~?
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

The Kira Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kira Fanclub   The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Hmmm....I think.....the strong sense of justice he has, and the power he holds. Yes. And, no. I don't think I know you from anywhere, Misa. Where would you get that idea? C:
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

The Kira Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kira Fanclub   The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:28 pm

*shrugs*
Well, Kira is okay, but I don't think that he should be killing all those people. He does have a rather strong sense of justice... though.
*eye glint*
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
L
Admin
L

The Kira Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kira Fanclub   The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Someone's one horrible liar... Wouldn't you think?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

The Kira Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kira Fanclub   The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:43 pm

L, just because you have your theories that I'm Kira, it doesn't mean you have to accuse me of being Kira. I'm really not Kira...
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

The Kira Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kira Fanclub   The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Maybe. L, you're pretty bold. 2/3s of the world hates you~ You go onto a Kira-support... whatever this is. Club, club-blog, err.... yeah.

NO WONDER KIRA HAS A HARD TIME DOING AWAY WITH YOU~ it would suck if a coward was giving him this much trouble~

Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

The Kira Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kira Fanclub   The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Silly L. Why would you try to arrest my Kami? Look at all he's done for the world. Its obvious that he's really on your side. Against the criminals. Unless....you're one yourself.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

The Kira Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kira Fanclub   The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:03 pm

L, you shouldn't suspect people with little to no evidence on them. I still can't understand why you would suspect me L, when I can trust you wholeheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

The Kira Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kira Fanclub   The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:41 pm

lol! burn...
Teru Mikami wrote:
Silly L. Why would you try to arrest my Kami? Look at all he's done for the world. Its obvious that he's really on your side. Against the criminals. Unless....you're one yourself.
Back to top Go down
Alternative

Alternative

The Kira Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kira Fanclub   The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:50 am

The Kira case.What an amazing turn of events,so I guess I will have to share my oppinion.
Light Yagami,I don't know you,so you can't just say I am aganist you.No...I just let the evidences talk by themselves.
You know about Naomi Misora,don't you?You talked to her just a few hours before her death.You were scared that she was very close to the truth,and would help L solve the case easier.You knew this the moment she told you she was searching for the Kira Investigators.So you decided to gain her trust and then, kill her.By suicide.You knew she was too depressed.You knew she was an easy target.That's why you were able to fool her.That's why you were able to hide her body.But what If right now...I would tell you I found her body?What is right now I would tell you I have other evidences you missed,that L missed.What about then?Can you be defeated twice?

As for my oppinion on Kira...every single person in the world has its dark side.You,Yagami Light,have a dark side.kira. L has a dark side,when he is able to do ANYTHING to solve a case.Even I have a dark side.Because nobody is perfect.And so the world is full of imperfection and so a PERFECT world is IMPOSSIBLE.Creating a perfect world means to kill every single human and erase humanity.I don't think that was your plan,at all.
But I do respect you,for your intelligence and way of acting.I do respect you because somehow,you made people understand something: that they should think twice before commiting a crime(of course,if they aren't mentally insane or strawberry jam addicted).You never know when another Kira will appear,anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kira Fanclub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kira Fanclub   The Kira Fanclub I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kira Fanclub
Page 1 of 1