Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa

L

!Kira

Teru Mikami

Near

Mello

...Matt...

I_Know_Light

Francis Acy

Gelus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:29 am
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:29 am

*offers L a hankerchife* Errr.... your turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:31 am

Near bit back a girlish squeak as he bolted straight to the bathroom for a nice, hot, clean, non-sticky shower. With shampoo. Lots of shampoo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:36 am

Thank you, Misa. *dabs at his mouth with the hankerchife and thinks for a second* Misa, truth or dare~?

○At Life or Death
Always Remember
-_My Work shall Live on_-
And Justice shall
► Prevail ◄
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:38 am

Dare. Misa... refuses to do truths. Heh^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:46 am

Hmm... *thinks for a second and then tilts his head at her* Considering that you are basically the only participator who hasn't done anything incredibly terrible, I shall dare you to go streaking through the close part of town wearing nothing but Near's transformer helmet. You will find it in his room. *goes back to biting his thumb*

○At Life or Death
Always Remember
And Justice shall
► Prevail ◄
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:50 am

*sighs* Misa refuses that dare. Misa'll strip down to my underwear but Misa refuses to show parts of myself to anyone but the one she love. You can dare her something else or just modify a bit though.... *looking down, blushing* Sorry, but.... that's just me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:53 am

I understand completely, so you can keep your underwear on. Though, it would be humorous to see you in the helmet~ You do not have to run that far through town if you want to, Miss Amane, I was merely brainstorming.

○At Life or Death
Always Remember
And Justice shall
► Prevail ◄
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:57 am

*nods, sweatdroping* S-so underwear and helmet then? Umm... specify to where then because Misa'd rather not leave the house at all so leaving it up to me.... yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:01 am

*L nods slowly* You may run around the block and come back. Take this with you as well, just in case something were to happen. *He digs through his pocket and hands Misa a tazer* That is about it.

○At Life or Death
Always Remember
And Justice shall
► Prevail ◄
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:02 am

*stares in wonderment* Mello... Mello has magic pants if I didn't see this before.............. *take it, still stareing at L in awe, then stumbles off to find the helmet*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:09 am

(...forgot I was wearing the sexy leather pants but SURE, THERE'S A TAZER IN IT~ /fail )

*L crouched back down on the couch, rubbing his theighs and sighing* Have fun...~

○At Life or Death
Always Remember
And Justice shall
► Prevail ◄
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:15 am

*enters Near's room, shuts the door behind her and finds the helmet. Silently undresses, putting the silly thing on... and a thought that will greatly help her get though this dare pops into her head. She's cosplaying Lucy at the begining of the first episode of Elfin Lied but with a cheap healmet! YEAH! Takes the helmet off so she can put it back on but with her hair tucked up into it, then sets the close she had removed on Nears bed and left the room* .... *holds tazer close, and quickly walks back into the room to exit out the frount door and REFUSES TO LOOK AT ANYONE* B-brb. *opens the door and RUNS*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:19 am

Near walks out of the bathroom, completely clean and free of any sticky-sweet substances. Seeing Misa's wardrobe laying on his bed, he decides he doesn't want to know, and quietly makes his way back to the living room.

[ I'msorryIhadto. ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Kira
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:22 am

Light laughed quietly and then looked over to L once Misa had stumbled out of the room... "I never knew you'd dare her to do such a thing, L... I suppose I don't know you as well as I believed I did. ah well, I suppose she deserved it..."

PERFECTION
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnoterpg.forumotion.com
L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:25 am

Hm? *L glanced over at Light and shrugged* I just assumed that she should do something of the sort, seeing as everyone else did something that was 'extreme' or odd to some level. Also Light, you need to remember that you know close to nothing about me. *He looked back down at the ground*

○At Life or Death
Always Remember
And Justice shall
► Prevail ◄
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:29 am

Light crossed his arms and a smug look clouded his face, "As long as you believe you know me, I can believe I know you... Didn't you, at one point, refer to me as a friend?"

PERFECTION
Back to top Go down
L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:33 am

*L tilted his head and looked up at the ceiling* Well Light, I have been observing you quite a bit, and you know that... But my past and personal information is all a secret, and I know that you will never figure out any of it. ... I did, and what are you saying, Light? I cannot call you my friend without having a large reason behind it?

○At Life or Death
Always Remember
And Justice shall
► Prevail ◄
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:34 am

*Runs, and continues running, and running, and really hopes no one calls the cops on her. She'd thank L for the helmet if he hadden't dared her in the first place, as this would be nothing but bad publicity*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Kira
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:48 am

Light lifer his head as Near entered the room, and he grinned. "How was the shower, Near? Not sticky, I hope?"

PERFECTION
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 am

*takes about fifteen minutes to run the entirity of the block.... and oww, feet hurt, rocky.... * .... *doesn't want to enter though the front door, so stands there awkwardly debateing with herself* Well...... oh well. *Goes back in and heads strait toward Near's room to get to her clothes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:07 am

Near didn't even look Light's way, as he crossed his arms and slouched over to a safe spot on the floor, away from anyone else. "Please refrain from daring people to put sticky liquids in my hair next time, Light."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Kira
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:13 am

(The French/Russian DN dubs... I DON'T EVEN. <333)

"Well then, someone is a bit angry tonight, aren't we?" Light laughed at Near, happy at getting back at him for making him piggyback Mikami around the room naked... At least it reienforced Mikami's trust him him?

PERFECTION
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:16 am

*Gets dressed quickly and sets the helmet back down, then goes back and peeks into the room*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:18 am

Near pulled at his slightly wet hair and frowned a bit. "No, I'm fine." Light wouldn't get to him that easy. Near's calm demeanor would never fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Kira
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:27 am

"Of course, you always are..." Light nodded in Near's direction and turned his attention toward Misa. "Well then, welcome back. how was it, running in the partially nude?"

PERFECTION
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next