Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa

L

!Kira

Teru Mikami

Near

Mello

...Matt...

I_Know_Light

Francis Acy

Gelus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:29 am
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
!Kira
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:08 pm

"Misa... I dare you to kiss L. Though, it's not much of a dare, you probably want to do it anyway. well, nevermind. Maybe not."Light looks at the Floor and taps his foot, waiting for Misa to... Deny? Well...

PERFECTION

Last edited by L on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : EDITED)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnoterpg.forumotion.com
L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:13 pm

... *blinks and glances over at Light* ...Really, that's what you came up with. If she even tries to kiss me... I think that would be pretty rediculous and quite a bit... pointless... *looks away*

○At Life or Death
Always Remember
-_My Work shall Live on_-
And Justice shall
► Prevail ◄

Last edited by L on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:20 pm

*stares* ... why would Misa want to kiss L? L's a pervert who seems very much gay, no offence *looks over at L and raises her hands in defence* You've just been hitting on Light almost as much as Mikmi has, if not more. Misa really means no offence and Misa's probably wrong, as she always is. .... but you're right Light, that really isn't much of a dare. *stands, walks over, and kisses L's cheek. Just like in cannon* It was too vauge. *goes back to sit down, keeping up a cheerful demenor*

*FINALY FIGURED OUT WHERE THE SAKAJO BUTTON WAS :D*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:25 pm

... So, that's how you think about me, then. Alright, But I would just like to say that I only 'hit on' Light as a simple joke, though I understand how my jokes would be taken seriously. Forgive me then, Miss Amane, for I have no intentions to... *rests his hand on his cheek and looks down, silent*

○At Life or Death
Always Remember
And Justice shall
► Prevail ◄
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:33 pm

...no intentions to....? What? *Is curious as to his reaction just now. It seemed sad. Though she was pretty sure that again, she was wrong. After all, the words said just before would contridict that..... oww. Thinking hurts.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:38 pm

Nevermind that. *sighs and doesn't look up, shaking his head slightly* I was saying that I have no intentions to steal Light from you, or you from Light for that matter... That's all. I meant nothing by it, as I always do. No need to worry, such things are worthless to me anyways. *glances up and pandasmiles slightly at her* So, shall we continue with this game?

○At Life or Death
Always Remember
And Justice shall
► Prevail ◄
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:43 pm

Oh... pff, no worries no worries.... *doesn't really know how to say, 'you can't steal what never belonged' but really isn't ready for that yet :T ....* .... *sighs, then grins* Alrighty then~ Light, Truth or Dare? If you chose Dare Misa'll show you what a real dare is like, just a warning.

*Truth won't be fun, dare will be FUN*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:03 am

*sweatdrops after a silence* You know... actuly, Mikami. Truth or dare. *grins*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 am

-blinks and stares over at Misa suspiciously- ".......hm?.....well then....I choose dare. Truth didn't get me very far last time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:12 am

*smiles* Alright. Now pay close attention Light, THIS is how you dare someone.... Just a moment, Teru. *Gets up and exists into the kitchen, then comes back with a jar of penutbutter* Be specific, get creative... now Teru, I dare you to play Seven Minutes in Heven, with Light, shirtless, useing tounge and incorperating this, *hands over the jar* somehow. Get creative as you'd like, I don't care, just keep the door shut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:15 am

... *L simply stared at Misa, confused as to what game she was talking about but got a pretty good hint with how she described it* ... Miss Amane, I curse myself for thinking that you had a sweet and innocent mind...

○At Life or Death
Always Remember
And Justice shall
► Prevail ◄
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:18 am

*looks over at L and blushes* I know what the word Yaoi means and called myself a fangirl. How is that innocent at all? *sweatdrops* Besides, truth or dare should be played like this. Everyone is your enemy, humilate them in a way that brings them closer together~ ♥ ... besides that Light's just gonna keep pouting over a lie and it's BOTHERING ME....... and I can think of several ways this could turn innoccent if they're total panssy asses about it. Heh^^;;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:23 am

*L shrugged and bit his thumb* I suppose you're right. Besides, is anyone really innocent with the influences these days...
Honestly though, Misa. Mikami might want that secretly in his head, but there is no doubt that Light would never accept to do such a thing. Light is much to careful and self-richous to let someone ever do such a thing to him~ That, or he is just afraid. Either way describes him pretty well, wouldn't you agree?

○At Life or Death
Always Remember
And Justice shall
► Prevail ◄
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:28 am

Yeah, you're right. (Trust me I'd know T-T) Which is why I dared Mikami~ Since Light didn't ask for my concent earlier with the stripping why should I ask his for this, besides they both want it. If Light gets scared he should think of it as a way to show off his 'sexyness' since he's brought up his attractiveness several times today. I still think one of them is going to pansy out though and lick the lid of the jar shirtless in the closet. So long as they stayed in there seven minutes it tehnicaly still counts. *laughs* *sighs* Well, Teru. Do you accept the dare? *sweetest smile she can muster*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:29 am

Mikami's eyes widened as he heard Misa's dare. Was.....was she being serious? Him and.........he tried to look as serious as possible, pulling his best poker face but he feared that the deep blush that had made it's way to his cheeks gave him away. "Are......are you serious?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:30 am

[ So I read this whole thing and my brain exploded. c: I would jump in, but that would be justawkwardandwrong. ;o ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:33 am

*blinks, then laughs, then srsfaces* Do I look serious to you? YES I'M SERIOUS! You, closet, Light, penutbutter, do whatever freaky thing you two where thinking about when he WINKED at you, I don't care. *shrugs, then wiggle waves toward a random empty room as I don't know if closets are about*

(NEAR JUMP IN, JUMP IN DAMNIT, JUMP IN)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:37 am

Near slowly walked into the room where an awful amount of noise had been coming from. He leaned against the doorway lazily for a moment. Apparently L, Misa, Mikami, and Light were playing some sort of party game.

Near shuffled up to L. "What's going on?"

[ *puts on boxers and jumps in-- /what* Lol, the format I wrote this in. :< ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:39 am

(We've mostly been writing in the format of actions go in *dances aroun giddily as an example* astrics and diolog is outside the astrics. o3o It's casual and crack so~)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:41 am

*L shifted his gaze over to Near, nodding slightly as a gesture for a hello* Well, Misa, Mikami, and Light have been playing this 'Truth or Dare' for some time now. Parts of this game have been quite interesting, and I have joined primarily to see what this was all about. *he tilted his head* Care to join?

○At Life or Death
Always Remember
And Justice shall
► Prevail ◄
Back to top Go down
Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:43 am

Near looked up at L curiously and nodded. "Sure." He didn't see what harm it would do to join a little game.

[ That format kills me ok <: ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:44 am

*grins, epic, new arival* Welcome~

('so kay ouo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:47 am

Well, go ahead and sit, then. Your turn in this game should come soon, perhaps after Light and Mikami... After they have a go at it. Who knows how long they are going to be. *chews on his thumb and stares at the floor*

○At Life or Death
Always Remember
And Justice shall
► Prevail ◄
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:48 am

He gulped as he thought about the dare. Him.....and Kami......and....peanut butter.....locked in a closet......he bet that Misa hadn't even done anything like this before with Light. He spoke slowly, smirking as he dragged each word out, "I......sure. I'll take you up on that dare, Misa."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Near

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:51 am

Near sank down to the floor next to L and wrinkled his nose, pulling at his hair a bit and watching Mikami, who was quite red-faced.

Near wondered to himself, "...What does he mean, 'have a go at it'?"

[ @innocentquestions <3 ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare or some other partygame.   

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare or some other partygame.
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next