Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_vote_lcapLet's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_voting_barLet's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
L
Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_vote_lcapLet's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_voting_barLet's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Let's all Have a Party

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:46 am

Stares a bit.... "Hey, L? Mikami didn't drug Light did he?"
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:58 am

L raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "I think that he's just a bit drunk... It is slightly possible that Mikami slipped a drug into his mouth when he kissed him. Who knows."
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:04 am

Misa's face pales slightly at the thought, "Umm... he'll probably cause more damage than clean up... so how about Misa helps you instead?" just wants to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:23 pm

-screams as he falls to the ground and faceplants on the porch-
Gaahhhh.......Kaammmiiii........the mooonnnnnn......
-crawls through the door and rolls across to the others-
Misssaaaa......heh, I wen.....went to thhhee mooonnnnnn!
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:19 pm

*nods and grins*
I tooks him to teh mooooonz <3
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:12 pm

-clings onto Light's leg- The moooooonnnnnn.....Kami....Kami.....did...did you know? On the moonnnn.....the have deaattthhh notessss just like youuu~!
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:45 pm

*kicks Mikami in the face*
Bad... they're not supposed to know... thaaaat...
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:04 pm

-holds his face as his glasses are kicked off-
Heh, knoww whatt, Kammiiii?
-leans in close to Light's face-
I accidentally lost my death note. I forgott to telll yooouu......
-beams-
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:53 pm

((Whatever happened to this RP? I miss everyone being drunkards /shot))

... yeah, definetly drugged.....
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:20 pm

(... Funny, Misa. I was just thinking about this RP yesterday xD ~)

*L bit his thumb and tilted his head, still a little foggy from his own drinks* Perhaps we should have a little fun of our own, Miss Amane... *he paused for a bit, then added* How about we mess with their heads a bit?
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:31 pm

(ouo)

Misa tilts her head curiously, holding back a grin, "Sounds fun~ Go on....?"

((Meeeh, I need to go back and read this cause I can't remeber her mindset other than sober (maybe) >.<;))

((*edit* ..... wow. Just pfffft. Wow. And yay, Misa's a Yaoi fangirl with a crush on L in this. I DON'T HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE IN CHARATER ANYMORE >:D))
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:06 am

*L continued to bite his thumb, thinking for a moment* Well, perhaps we could make the two of them believe that they are deeply in love with each other, somehow. Or I've also heard that you can tell people who are drunk that they are both stuck in an invisible box and we can pretend that we cannot hear them. *shrugs and smiles at her slightly* What are your ideas, Miss Amane?
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:23 am

Sighs, then shakes her head. "I'm not good with drunk pranks till they're passed out. I've never actuly been in a state of mind to do anything while they're still awake cause Misa's usualy the first to get drunk...." She really hopes her blush wasn't noticable.

(I... apparently read what I want to see. Your post, L, is diferent than what I thought I read....... It's probably just the time XD)

Last edited by Chibi-Misa on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:28 am

*Pulls himself up into a sitting position and smacks Mikami across the face*
Shh, Shh, Meeeekami. They're not supposed to know THAT either. ono
*puts one finger on his lips*
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:32 am

L nodded slowly, staring over at the two. "Perhaps that would be easier. Also, it would become a lot more humerous if they wake up mostly sober and realize what has happened to them. We could raid Mello's closet and see what we find, that could work~ Besides," He stopped biting his thumb and stared at Misa, tilting his head. "You seem to have had quite a bit of self control during this whole charade, which is wonderful-" He glances back at Light and Mikami for a moment and sighs, trying to ignore how rediculous they were being.
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:35 am

Misa sweatdrops and nods, "Well it's not hard to have self control when you're sober, Ryuzaki... yes, lets. But first, are your feet okay?"
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:05 am

"Hm. That is true, though I am surprised that Miss Amane held herself back from drinking~" Smiles to show that he's joking and glances down at his feet. "Yes, the bleeding has stopped and they shouldn't get infected. There's no need to worry. So, how are we going to do this, then. They don't seem to be loosing consciousness any time soon..."
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:12 am

-whimpers at Light- B-but Kami.........they didn't hear, riiiiight? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttt?

{{..........I missed this. XD }}
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:19 am

Bites her lip slightly, trying to decide, "Well, we could slip cold medicine or tylonal pm into thier liquor; though Misa's pretty sure it's the alchohol in the medicine that puts one to sleep so I'm not sure if it would put them out any faster. For now we could plot what will become of them once we can put our plans into action.... or we could just plain out confuse them."

After looking over at the two, shakeing her head and sighing she suggests, "I say hot-sause and shaving cream." ((aka, spike drinks with something not at all pleasent and shaving cream looks like whiped cream owo)) Tilting her head to the side, she held back a kira-worthy smirk, "If we're feeling mean."
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:20 pm

L shook his head slowly, trying to decide. "Any cold medicine would most likely counteract with all of the alcohol in their system, and we don't want to poison them." He bit his thumb an couldn't help but glance over at Misa with a smirk upon his lips. "Well now, Miss Amane, doesn't someone have quite a devilish mind. Spiking their drinks would be quite amusing, though I think they wouldn't be able to tell the difference if we merely spiked the drinks or gave them a vile of soap to drink. In my opinion, we should take advantage of this however we can, don't you agree~?"

L tilted his head, staring at Misa. He looked her over and glanced back towards Light and Mikami, muttering. "We can always get them to dress in a couple of your outfits if they're that confused or if they happen to pass out anytime soon. What says you, Miss Amane?"
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Misa nods, returning devious smirk, "I do, what exactly do you have in mind...?"

((*braindead, about to take a Psych Exam.... e______e*))
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 am

{{ L...........by outfits, PLEASE say you mean like......dresses or miniskirts? eue Mikami and Light in dresses....not bad. }}
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:43 am

(( But of course, Mikami. This wouldn't be a fun if they weren't dresses, now would it ~? ))

L nodded. "I say that we either persuade them to get into a couple of your dresses, or knock them out ourselves and dress them. Either way, it will be humorous to see when they come to their senses. We can talk to the two of them and try to get them to wander off and dress themselves. If that does not work, we pinch the pressure points on their necks, making them pass out quite easily due to the alcohol in their system, and drag them off to dress them. Let's try this out..."
He wandered over and crouched down next to Light, staring at him. "Light, those clothes look awfully uncomfortable at the moment. I heard that Miss Amane has a dress that is very comfortable and roomy, plus it would look wonderful on you. Besides..." he muttered, "Some people have been saying that you would never do such a thing because you might be too scared to do such a thing. I would have to agree, for there is no way you would wear a dress~ You probably would never get Mikami into one either... I guess you just aren't brave enough, as they say." L glanced over and winked at Misa, hinting for her to do the same with Mikami.
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:46 am

{{ Can I vote for dresses with miniskirts? eue }}
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:48 am

Misa bounces over to Mikami, slinging her arm around his shoulder *tipytoes* and pulls him into a close confrence like huddle. "Hey Mikami~ You know why Light and Misa dated right?" whispers in his ear, "Light has a miniskirt fetish. And I happen to have one that would fit you and look, FAB. Misa-Misa thinks you should go try it on, after all, why not make a move now while Light-kun is drunk incase things go horribly wrong. He won't remeber in the morning~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all Have a Party   Let's all Have a Party - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's all Have a Party
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next