Death Note: Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Ashes to Ashes

Welcome To Death Note: Ashes to Ashes, A Death Note RPG set up in a persistent world format for your own roleplaying pleasure and enjoyment. We invite you to join in our roleplaying fun and to enjoy yourselves as much as we enjoy ourselves!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Above Angel
High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm by AboveAngel109

» Notice to Everyone~
High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 am by breona harrson

» Who's Side?
High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 am by breona harrson

» Starts at last episode of Deathnote...
High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:18 am by breona harrson

» Build Your own Adventure
High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 am by breona harrson

» Roleplay Kira Case
High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am by breona harrson

» L's Request
High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am by breona harrson

» 20's or 50's
High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am by Miri

» i am New Here!
High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am by Alternative

Top posters
Chibi-Misa
High School Death Note I_vote_lcapHigh School Death Note I_voting_barHigh School Death Note I_vote_rcap 
L
High School Death Note I_vote_lcapHigh School Death Note I_voting_barHigh School Death Note I_vote_rcap 
!Kira
Teru Mikami
Near
Mello
...Matt...
I_Know_Light
Francis Acy
Gelus
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:46 pm
Affiliates
free forum

High School Death Note

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

High School Death Note Empty
PostSubject: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:10 am

*shrugs*
Ah well, I figured it should exist, so here it is, anyone interested?

Low-high casual
All the character of Death Note, and originals are back in high school. Same year, same ages. It's the summer before 1st year begins and they all decide to meet up at a cafe to plan out their day. Who is going to be there, and who isn't?
Note: Death Note does not exist, everyone is in their pre-DN mindset.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnoterpg.phpbb9.com
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:14 am

Misa wouldn't mind joining so long as Misa's forgiven for her grammer and spelling. I'll try very hard to use correct grammer though. I.... don't use a dictionary ever though. But I may run my posts though word if they're long owo Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:16 am

...*raises hand* I'll join.
Even if I never went to high school, I was at Wammy's...
So woo, high school. : D
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:22 am

Cool, then that's two. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if anyone else wants to join *coughMikamicough* <3

Misa, there is an add-on if you're using Firefox for a spellchecker. That's what I use... well, when I'm not on my phone /shootsparentalcontrol
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:25 am

Mikami would love to join, I already know. Even if he didn't he'd follow you on there anyway and be your Chase~

And I know..... but.... ugh. *doesn't like firefox*.... oh well~ I'll get over it owo
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:40 am

I absolutely dispised everything about firefox untill about the middle of summer. Google Chrome also has a built in spell-checker that's not an add-on. *shrugs* Chrome was hard for me to get used to the first few weeks with the small url and tab bar. <3
Just suggesting crap, if you're using IE, I know how hard it is to leave~

It would be fun with Mikami because in HS I'd imagine him befriending L. Light and Misa would be leik, the populars, lol~ You can categorize almost every DN char into a clique.
Back to top Go down
L
Admin
L

PostSubject: Re: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:43 am

Though, I wouldn't be a bullied nerd. I would seclude myself by my own choice to be able to work on the cases Watari gives me. (Yes, I worked on them in high school :T!)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/childishgenius
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:44 am

She might be a popular, or she also might be the freaky goth girl too. Then again..... UGH. MISA IS ONE OF THE TWILIGHT PREPS~ D: lol
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:49 am

She was probably still an up and coming model in High School though, it's not hard to believe; she was pretty. He clothes were prepish though, they were designer outfits so... *shrug* Light is just all around prep. Mikami is a bullied, justice-obsessed nerd, and L is... L. There's no discription for what L it because it's not like I could repeat anything about L's personally correctly...
Back to top Go down
Chibi-Misa

Chibi-Misa

PostSubject: Re: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:55 am

True. True true true but she's still the goth girl either way. And goth plus celebrity prep makes me think of that episode of SP were they make fun of Twilight~
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:42 am

I would love to join the roleplay. Very Happy
Pff, Mikami would be a bullied, justice obsessed nerd, as was already said, but I imagine he'd still be ratehr outgoing, since he was class president and everything in the manga.
Back to top Go down
Teru Mikami

Teru Mikami

PostSubject: Re: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:43 am

........spelling mistake. *Rather.
Drives me nuts. ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 am

I would love to join, but only if i could make my own character for this.
Back to top Go down
!Kira
Admin
!Kira

PostSubject: Re: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:45 pm

chaotic38 wrote:
I would love to join, but only if i could make my own character for this.
Of course you could, but could you post up an OC character sheet, please: http://deathnoterpg.forumotion.com/original-characters-f13/

I'll start this now, yeah? It will be fun... <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Death Note   High School Death Note I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School Death Note
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note: Ashes to Ashes :: Death Note Roleplay :: Interest Check-
Jump to: